Safetech's automatic stretch tape wrapping system provides a real alternative to stretch film for high speed pallet wrapping. For many industries stretch tape has now become a preferred option for pallet stabilisation when compared with conventional stretch film.
The Safetech Lo-Wrapper is a low profile stretch tape wrapper which features a turntable height of only 26mm. This allows an operator to use either a hand pallet truck or a fork lift to place and remove pallets from the wrapper since a fork lift is not always readily available for this task, especially in smaller operations.
The Stretch Tape Easy Wrapper has a galvanised base to withstand corrosion and a large diameter chequerplate turntable with a capacity of 2000kg. The base incorporates fork tyne sockets and the mast folds down for easy relocation and transport. Because it operates using 240 volts, the Easy Wrapper is easily installed without the need for three-phase supply. It is a quality Australian made product that is designed for ease of use in harsh conditions.
95% Waste Reduction with 3M Stretchable Tape The best way to reduce waste is to eliminate it at source and this is exactly what the use of 3M stretchable tape achieves. Only a handful of tape is needed to achieve load stability. Dramatically reduced waste, slashes your handling and disposal costs.
Flow Through Ventilation Protects Perishable Products
- Total air flow prolongs the shelf life of fruit and vegetable products.
- Avoids damage to packaging caused by "sweating" inside plastic film wrap.
- Saves days of production time for products that require cooling eg. dairy foods and sauces.
- Removal of tape is simple and waste is negligible.
- General packaging.
- Produce - including apples, pears, bananas, avocadoes, mangoes, apricots, berries, eggs, vegetables.
- Dairy foods where product is chilled. Stretch tape allows rapid cooling unlike stretch film.
- Bottling and canning operations where product can "sweat" when wrapped hot in stretch film
- For waste conscious industries - 95% reduction in plastic waste.
- Ideal for automated pallet handling systems where stretch film "dags' create pallet rejection problems.
Stretch wrapper purchase involves understanding exactly what your requirements are with respect to no. of pallets wrapped per day, the rate of wrapping required, the nature of the goods to be wrapped, the film used, the way the product will be loaded into the wrapper and the conditions under which the wrapper must operate.
- The kind of wrapper selected will vary according to all of these requirements as will the cost savings and wrap quality.